When you are working on the internet one of the major trouble that you may face is the issue with invoices. There are different types of applications available today which you can rely on for your invoice work is becoming popular by the day. One such software is the QuickBooks software which is noted for its user friendly interface and easy to use features which are suitable for any type of work you are doing. The QuickBooks invoice formatting is easy and if you know the working of the software well then you can easily do the necessary formatting while working with it. One of the major troubles that the users of the QuickBooks complain about is the technique of making an invoice template in ms-word. The following are the instructions which you can follow for this purpose.
Tip#1: How QuickBooks inventory adjustment can be deleted or edited as well if needed?
Using Import Style Create QuickBooks Invoice Form in Word
The QuickBooks software has a number of technically superior features and one of the best option you have as the user of the software is creating the invoice with the help of the ms-word. You can easily use the QuickBooks template and create the invoice in the word document file. Here we are going to provide the instructions for doing the same.
- Access the QuickBooks lab by clicking the gear icon at the top left side of the page and then from there select the QuickBooks labs.
- Once the QuickBooks labs have been opened scroll down through the tab and click on import style.
- There are feature for enabling the feature of the slider button for the styles. Once you have turned it on, click done at the bottom of the page and then close QuickBooks labs.
- Now that the import style has been turned on you can easily access the gear icon and custom form styles from there?
- You can work with this invoice format on word as well and then perform the tasks you need for invoice accordingly.
- Make the data field in the file and start entering the data accordingly.
Tip#2: Install, update and set up the QuickBooks Database Server Manager for multi-user access.
If you are not able to find the solution to the trouble with the invoice entry then the best choice would be the QuickBooks customer service phone number which is available all the time for any type of solution that you need with the various technicalities of the software.