It is very important to validate the bank account along with the QuickBooks software in order to smoothly use the account. There are different types of error that can occur and hamper your work when you are using the QuickBooks from intuit in case you do not solve the troubles in time. The error with the QuickBooks payroll subscription is called the error 30159 which can occur from time to time and you would get a message for this error when you are trying to execute validation of the account.
Details of the trouble:
The problem happens when you enter the service key and get an update that you are unable to update or send the payroll for direct deposit. The troubles and the error messages which would crop up are as follows:
- QuickBooks was unable to validate your payroll account which you are trying to open or validate with the software.
- Another message would be that they software is having trouble trying to validate the account and the payroll.
What leads to the trouble?
There are several reasons behind this trouble and in case you are facing such an issue you can always mange the trouble quickly and effortlessly when you know how to execute the solution. The working of the QuickBooks mail account can be handled easily with the help of the QuickBooks step by step solutions. The following are the possible reasons which can lead to such trouble:
- There may be trouble with the version of the software that you are using- if you are using a very old and outdated version such troubles can occur. Hence it is important to check that first.
- The tax tables may not be up to date and hence you are getting such errors.
- The date and time of the computer may not be right. When you are having an online transaction of any kind, it is important to ensure that the date and time of the device you are using is set according to your time zone.
- If you are using the direct deposit option in QuickBooks then you can face such trouble. You can avoid the trouble by entering the right service key. When you use the wrong service key you may not be able to make the deposit and you would get the error message.
The possible solutions
These are the possible ways in which you can solve the trouble easily:
- You can restart your computer and refresh the device.
- It is important to reset the QuickBooks updates
- Ensure you have the latest compatible version of the QuickBooks on your device.
- Ensure the date and time on the device is accurate
- Also ensure the tax sheets and payroll service is accurately updated on the software.
- Also ensure that the service key you are using is the right one.
Once you have done all this the trouble would be sorted and if it still persists you can contact the technical support team for help.
QuickBooks Payroll Support 24/7
Our team of QuickBooks Experts are Intuit Certified and fix various QuickBooks issues on daily basis. In case, if you have any QuickBooks error, you can call us our QuickBooks support number & we will be immediately transferred to a technical support representative. You can also avail our LIVE CHAT session, Our average response time is 10 seconds. We’re happy to help you 24/7.